I am Deepak Srinivas
As a dedicated and passionate fitness trainer, I have spent countless hours helping individuals reach their health and wellness goals. With a degree in Exercise Science and years of experience in the industry, I have developed a deep understanding of how to optimize physical performance and achieve optimal health.
My philosophy on fitness is centered on the idea that exercise should be both enjoyable and effective. I believe that everyone has the potential to reach their fitness goals, regardless of their starting point. I work closely with my clients to create personalized workout programs that not only challenge them, but also empower them to reach their full potential.
My training style is focused on functional movements that promote strength, endurance, and flexibility. I believe that fitness is not just about looking good, but also about feeling good and living a healthy, vibrant life. With this in mind, I incorporate a holistic approach to training that includes nutrition counseling, stress management, and lifestyle coaching.
I am an assistant basketball coach for The Valley School . I look forward to making basketball coaching an enjoyable, challenging experience with a focus on fun and basic skill development.
Role and responsibilities:
- Instruct students across all facets of basketball, teaching custom-made offensive and defensive plays.
- Assess and evaluate student learning needs and weakness areas.
- Supervise and coach middle and high school students in fundamental basketball skills.
Education qualification :
- 10th grade – bishop cotton girls school
- PUC and BCom – Mahaveer Jain college
- Represented Karnataka at National level Basketball
- Played U13 , U16, U18 , Senior Nationals , National Games and Women’s team
- 400 mtr athlete
- Represented in state level open athletic meet
- ACE PREP (PROTON FITNESS ACADEMY
- CERTIFIED IFAA FUNCTIONAL FITNESS AND GROUP CLASS
- FITNESS PROFESSIONALS EXCELLENCE PROGRAMME BY “HELIUS
FITNESS TRAINING ACADEMY”
- CPR (CARDIO-PULMONARY RESUSCITATION)
- SPORTS STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING
As a nutritionist, I am passionate about helping individuals achieve optimal health through proper nutrition and lifestyle habits. With years of experience in the field, I have worked with clients of all ages and backgrounds, but my specialty lies in child nutrition. My approach to nutrition is holistic and personalized, taking into account each individual’s unique needs and goals. I work closely with my clients to create individualized meal plans and provide ongoing support and guidance to ensure their success. In addition to my work with clients, I also stay up-to-date on the latest research and developments in the field of nutrition. I am committed to continuing education and regularly attend conferences and seminars to expand my knowledge and skills.
Overall, I am dedicated to helping individuals and families achieve optimal health through proper nutrition and lifestyle habits, and I would be honored to work with you to achieve your health goals.
REHABILITATION PSYCHOLOGIST SPECIALIZED IN ASSESSMENT & TREATMENT OF :
- DEPRESSION, SCHIZOPHERENIA, OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER, ANXIETY DISORDER, PANIC DISORDER & MORE
- AUTISM SPECTRUM & MORE, PERSONALITY DISORDERS, ADHD -ATTENTION DEFICIT HYPER ACTIVE DISORDERS CONDUCT DISORDERS & MORE
- BEHAVIOURAL ADDICTION, GADGET ADDICTION, ALCOHOL ADDICTION, EATING DISORDER, ANGER MANAGEMENT, EXAM FEAR & MORE
Founder and CEO of
Dialogue social, a boutique Digital Marketing firm,
Is a Multi faceted digital media marketer and a story teller, who has completed her MBA from the University of Sunderland, what she started as a small freelance marketing agency in 2017 is now a full fledged digital marketing firm. As a storyteller she has conducted over 50 workshops for kids from 3-14 years of age.